AEGEOTISSA II (Aegean Lady)
Welcome on Aegeotissa II. Welcome aboard the Aegean lady, the unique combination of luxury and comfort promise you the most unforgettable holidays aboard the biggest, newly-built clipper. One of the premier vessels promoted by Aegeotissa Yachts & Cruises is the m/s Aegeotissa II (Aegean Lady). This beautiful motor yacht not only has a rustic, classic feel but all of the comfort you’d expect to see inside a private yacht. The vessel holds a crew of seven and is able to board up to 24 guests for one of our relaxing Grecian cruises. A traditional well kept yacht to charter in Greece for your vacation.
- Passenger Capacity: 24 People
- Length: 40 Meters
- Beam: 7.50 Meters
- Draft: 3.00 Meters
- Cruising speed: 11 knots per hour
- Crew: 5 Persons (Captain, Sailor (s), Engineer, Steward, Cook)
- Year of built: 1999 (Greece)
- Hull: Wood, 2 masts
- Engines: 2 x 380 Hp (Iveco Aifo)
- Generators: 2 (Electricity 12,24,220, 380 Volt)
The bluest seas, the crystal Greek waters, the loneliest beaches, the most picturesque island villages, all these await you!
The very best in luxury Greek Motor sailer charter in Greece..!!
There are 7, 10, and 14-day cruise itineraries to:
- & other Greek destinations
12 Wooden Traditional Greek Motor sailer. “Aegeotissa II” comfortably accommodates 24 guests in 12 double cabins, each with separate en suite facilities & baths. Fully air-conditioned.
- 8 cabins with one double and one single bed (all lower)
- 2 cabins with two single -lower beds
- 2 cabins with one double bed
- Crew quarters are separated from guests’ cabins.
- This is a Greek wooden-hull traditional motor sailer with two masts.
- There are bicycle/walker cruises and educational tours.
- Color TV
- CD Cassette
- Board games
- Swimming platform
- Deck shower
- Deck sun-chairs
- Optional shore excursions
- Banana boating