The lady of the Aegean Sea Welcome aboard … The Aegean Lady cuts effortlessly through the sparkling surface of the cobalt Aegean waters. With three sun decks, a bar and ten double cabins, “Aegeotissa I “ is a holiday on her own. Comfortable and solid, she offers all the luxury of larger ships but in more exclusive & personalized. See the distant islands set against the magnificence of the evening sun. Treat yourself to a new and exciting experience aboard this two-masted traditional Wooden Greek clipper. Come alone or with friends; either way you are sure to have new memories and new friends when you disembark the yacht.
- Passenger Capacity: 20 People
- Length: 34 Meters
- Beam: 6.40 Meters
- Draft: 3.00 Meters
- Cruising speed: 9 knots per hour
- Crew: 5-6 Persons (Captain, Sailor (s), Engineer, Steward, Cook)
- Year of built: 1986 (Greece), Total reconstruction 2001 (Greece)
- Hull: Wood, 2 masts
- Engines: 2 x 240 Hp (Iveco Aifo)
- Generators: 2 (Electricity 12,24,220, 380 Volt)
The bluest seas, the crystal Greek waters, the loneliest beaches, the most picturesque island villages, all these await you!
The very best in luxury Greek Motor sailer charter in Greece..!!
There are 7, 10, and 14-day cruise itineraries to:
- & other Greek destinations
10. Each cabin has en suite facilities and bath.
- A quarter (lower deck) with 2 very large cabins each one with one double and one single bed (all lower)
- A second quarter (lower deck) with 2 very large cabins each one with double and one single bed (all lower).
- A third quarter (lower deck) with a double bed each.
- 3 cabins (main deck) with a double bed each.
- 2 cabins (upper deck) with one double bed each.
- This is a Greek wooden-hull traditional motor sailer with two masts.
- There are bicycle/walker cruises and educational tours.
- There is an English-speaking tour leader.
- Color TV
- CD Cassette
- Board games
- Swimming platform
- Optional shore excursions
- Banana boating