CORSARO DEL SANTA MAURA
“Corsaro del Santa Maura” is a brand new wooden replica of a 2 masted pirates galleon. The motor sailing boat “corsaro del’ santa maura” is an original replica of a pirates galleon boat of 17th century. Built in Greece by Panos Drakatos in accordance with the original old plans & equipped it with all latest facilities. This replica of Galleon sails the Greek waters as a charter sailing boat, operating 7 days cruises in the Greek Seas.
- Passenger Capacity: 11 People
- Length: 16 Meters
- Beam: 4.50 Meters
- Draft: 2.50 Meters
- Cruising speed: 10 knots per hour
- Crew: 3 Persons (Captain, Sailor , Cook)
- Year of built: 2011 (Greece)
- Hull: Wood (Greek pine)
- Engines: 220 hp (Mercedes Benz)
- Generators: 35 Kwa
The bluest seas, the crystal Greek waters, the loneliest beaches, the most picturesque island villages, all these await you!
The very best in luxury Greek Motor sailer charter in Greece..!!
There are 7, 10, and 14-day cruise itineraries to:
Wooden GALLEON – CORSARO DEL SANTA MAURA comfortably accommodates 11 guests in 5 cabins, each with own separate en suite facilities & baths and fully air-conditioned
- Cabins / berths 5 /11 plus 3 for crew (in separate quarter)
- A quarter with 3 cabins each one with double bed.
- A front quarter with a separate double cabin
- Crew quarter (skipper, hostess, deck hand)
- This is a Greek wooden-hull traditional motor sailer with two masts.
- There are bicycle/walker cruises and educational tours.
- There is an English-speaking tour leader.
- Plasma TV
- CD-Radio player
- Board games
- Swimming platform
- Optional shore excursions
- Banana boating